A picture is said to speak a thousand words, but a series of words can paint a thousand pictures.

Monday 31 January 2011

Parental Argument Number 84, After Thought

HA
She has got no fucking clue,
And he's lost his totalitarian authority,
Age and experience past its sell by date,
No longer valued, it's now a burden.
Their wit has left them.
Their dreams eluded them.
So they try and live on through me.
As if they have any idea
How little I listen
To those reoccurring rants.
They've struggled to put up answers,
Since my questions got harder.
So now they just reply with words,
Nonsensical comments aimed to belittle,
and confuse.

HA
Your time has past old chaps,
Just leave me alone.
Should have quite whilst you were ahead,
Because you've just lost your ability,
To gain my respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment